Have you ever had a really great piece of banana bread? The kind that’s moist and delicious, with just the right amount of sweetness? Well, I’m here to tell you that the world’s best banana bread can be found right in your own kitchen!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of this amazing bread that will have your friends and family begging for more. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today with my recipe for now!
Banana Bread: What Is It?
Banana bread is a quick bread made with ripe bananas, flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and baking soda. It’s typically baked in a loaf pan and served sliced, toasted, or even warmed up with a dollop of butter on top. The banana bread recipe has been around for centuries, but it wasn’t until the early 1900s that it became a popular quick bread in the United States.
Why This Is The World’s Best Banana Bread Recipe?
There are a few things that make this banana bread recipe the best of the best.
- First, it’s made with ripe bananas, which give the bread its characteristic sweetness and flavor.
- Second, the butter and eggs add moisture and richness, while the baking soda helps the bread to rise.
- And last but not least, the flour and sugar give the bread its structure and texture.
With just these simple ingredients, you can make a delicious loaf of banana bread that’s sure to please everyone.
>> You might also like:
How To Ripen Banana?
Ripening bananas is easy! Just place them on a plate or in a bowl, and set them out at room temperature. You can also put them in a paper bag with an apple or a tomato, which will speed up the ripening process.
Once the bananas are ripe, they will be soft and brown all over. Don’t wait until they’re overripe, though, or they’ll be too mushy for baking.
Can I Freeze Overripe Bananas?
The answer is YES! In fact, overripe bananas are perfect for freezing and use in banana bread. Just place them in a freezer-safe bag or container and freeze them for up to six months. When you’re ready to use them, thaw the bananas overnight in the refrigerator, or place them in a bowl of warm water for about 15 minutes.
How To Make World’s Best Banana Bread?
Now that you know all there is to know about banana bread, it’s time to get baking! This recipe for the world’s best banana bread is easy to follow and yields a delicious, moist loaf that’s perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. So preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and let’s get started!
The first thing to do after preheating your oven is to use a fork and mash the bananas in a large bowl (or you can just use an immersion blender if you do not have much time).
Then add, combine and mix well all of the ingredients before pouring them into a greased loaf pan and baking for 45 to 55 minutes. Let the banana bread cool off for 10 minutes and then enjoy your time serving the dish!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or an immersion blender.
- Add the melted butter, sugar, eggs, baking soda, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve as desired.
- If you want to add some extra flavor to your banana bread, you can mix in a cup of chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit.
- You can also use this recipe to make muffins! Just fill greased or lined muffin tins about 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- This banana bread is also delicious with a streusel topping. Just mix together 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over the top of the batter before baking.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Potassium: 140 mg
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 16 g
- Protein: 3 g
Tips From Liliana Kitchen
- First, always use ripe bananas. Bananas that are too green will not be sweet enough, while those that are overripe will be too mushy.
- Second, add some moisture to your batter by including either yogurt or sour cream. This will ensure that your bread is nice and moist.
- Third, don’t forget the spices! Cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger all go well with banana bread.
- Finally, be sure to grease your baking pan well so that your bread doesn’t stick
>> Want more from this World’s Best Banana Bread recipe? Why not take your time watching this video here to get more detail about making this dish?
There are a few substitutions you can make in this recipe for the world’s best banana bread if you need to.
- If you don’t have butter, you can use oil instead. Just use 1/2 cup of oil for every 1 cup of butter called for in the recipe.
- You can also use brown sugar in place of white sugar. The bread will be a little denser and have a slightly different flavor, but it will still be delicious.
- In case you don’t have all-purpose flour, you can use whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour instead. The bread will be denser with whole wheat flour, and may not rise as much with gluten-free flour, but it will still be tasty.
- And finally, provided that you want to make a healthier version of this bread, you can use mashed avocado in place of the butter. The bread will be lower in fat and calories, but will still be moist and delicious.
These substitutions will help you make the best banana bread possible!
FAQs About World’s Best Banana Bread
How does Joanna Gaines make banana bread?
Joanna Gaines makes banana bread by mashing ripe bananas in a large bowl (or using an immersion blender), then adding and mixing all of the ingredients before pouring the batter into a greased loaf pan and baking for 45 to 55 minutes.
Why is banana bread so popular in Maui?
Banana bread is popular in Maui because it is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that can be enjoyed year-round. The tropical climate of Maui also means that bananas are readily available and often used in baking.
How do you make banana bread without eggs?
To make banana bread without eggs, you can substitute 1/4 cup of applesauce or 1/2 ripe mashed avocado for each egg called for in the recipe. The bread will be a little different in texture, but will still be moist and delicious.
How can I make my banana bread moister?
The best way to make your banana bread moister is to use ripe bananas and add some moisture to the batter, such as yogurt or sour cream. You can also substitute oil for the butter in the recipe, which will also help keep the bread moist.
What is the best way to store banana bread?
The best way to store banana bread is in an airtight container at room temperature. Banana bread can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
How does Paula Deen make banana bread?
Paula Deen makes banana bread by mashing ripe bananas in a bowl, then adding the wet ingredients and mixing until well blended. She then adds the dry ingredients and mixes just until combined before pouring the batter into a greased loaf pan and baking for 50 to 60 minutes.
Why is my banana bread dense and not fluffy?
There are a few reasons why your banana bread might be dense and not fluffy.
- First, make sure you’re using ripe bananas.
- Second, don’t overmix the batter – mix just until the ingredients are combined.
- Finally, be sure to use the correct amount of leavening agent called for in the recipe.
Banana bread is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that can be enjoyed year-round. The key to making the best banana bread is to use ripe bananas and add some moisture to the batter, such as yogurt or sour cream.
You can also substitute oil for the butter in the recipe, which will also help keep the bread moist. And be sure to not overmix the batter – mix just until the ingredients are combined. Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to making the best banana bread ever!
Thinking about what recipe to try out for the next day? Don’t worry, because Liliana Kitchen is here to save the day! Be sure to regularly pay a visit to our website in order to get updated with various food topics and tips that you will surely be amazed by!