Hi, everyone! This is a blog post about Sugar Cookie Bread, which is a delicious and easy bread recipe that is perfect for any holiday celebration. Sugar cookie bread is sweet and buttery, with a crispy crust that is perfect for a dessert or snack. This bread is a breeze to make and is sure to please your guests.
- >>FOR THE BREAD:
- 1 cup Butter, Melted
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 whole Eggs (large)
- 2 teaspoons Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Milk
- 2-¾ cups of All-purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 1-½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Colored Sprinkles (Plus More For Garnishing
- >>FOR THE PINK SUGAR GLAZE:
- 1-½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 drop of Pink Food Coloring Or As Much As Needed To Reach Desired Colo
- Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking the bread. Spray two typical loaf pans with cooking spray, then place them aside.
- Melted butter and sugar should be combined in a stand mixer basin or a big bowl. Beat in the eggs, almond, and vanilla extracts until creamy and pale yellow. Add milk little by little, incorporating completely. Place aside.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium bowl. The batter will be slightly thicker after the flour mixture has been included. Sprinkles should be incorporated. Avoid over-mixing to prevent the sprinkles' color from bleeding.
- Distribute the batter evenly between the two loaf pans (approximately 3 1/2 cups each). A toothpick inserted into the center of each loaf should come out clean after baking for 50 to 60 minutes. After allowing the bread to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, transfer it onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- In a medium bowl, combine together all of the glaze's ingredients until they are well combined. Use your best judgment to avoid making it overly runny. Use your judgment when determining how much food coloring to use; start with a tiny bit and add more to achieve the desired color. Each loaf should have a glaze drizzled over it before being dusted with sprinkles.
FAQs about Sugar Cookie Bread
Sugar cookies are lighter, while the shortbread is dense. Shortbread is more rustic, while sugar cookies work best for cutting and decorating. Sugar cookies will have a leavening (baking powder or soda) while shortbread has a short and simple ingredient list.
The very best sugar cookies are soft and tender.
A lot of sugar cookies are decorated with royal icing, which is made of pasteurized raw egg whites, egg white powder, or meringue powder.
Sugar cookies were pioneered by the German Protestants that settled in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, and created the predecessor to our modern round, buttery, sugary goodness that we know and love.
Liliana Kitchen hopes this blog post has inspired you to try out a new recipe for the holidays. Sugar Cookie Bread is a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are baking for a family gathering or baking for yourself, this recipe is sure to please. Thank you for reading and we can’t wait to hear what you think of it!