Supposing that you love smoked salmon, then you will really enjoy this recipe for Smoked Salmon on Traeger. This is a great way to cook salmon if you want that nice smoky flavor without having to use an outdoor smoker.
What Is Smoked Salmon On Traeger?
Smoked salmon is a type of seafood that is commonly enjoyed around the world. Salmon is a rich source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a healthy choice for those looking to improve their diet. Salmon is frequently cooked on Traeger grills because they deliver uniform and constant heat.
What To Serve With Smoked Salmon On Traeger?
There are many delicious things that can be served alongside smoked salmon on Traeger grill. One popular option is to serve it with grilled vegetables, such as asparagus or zucchini.
Another option is to serve it with a salad, rice, or pasta dish. For a more decadent meal, smoked salmon can also be served with a creamy sauce or Hollandaise. No matter what you serve it with, smoked salmon is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Why Use A Traeger Grill For A Smoked Salmon Recipe?
Traeger grills are a popular choice for cooking salmon, as they provide a consistent and even cook. When smoking salmon on a Traeger, it is important to use quality salmon that has been properly cured and prepared.
This will help to ensure that the fish cooks evenly and does not stick to the grill grates. It is also important to monitor the temperature of the grill closely, as salmon can easily overcook and become dry.
How To Smoke Salmon On Traeger?
In case you are looking for a delicious and easy way to prepare smoked salmon, you need to try smoking it on your Traeger grill! Smoking salmon is a great way to add a little bit of flavor and texture to your meal, and it’s also a great way to show off your culinary skills.
- To smoke salmon on your Traeger grill, you will first need to preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Then, you’ll need to oil the skin side of a salmon fillet and season it with garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Next, place the salmon skin side down on the grill and cook for about 8 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the salmon is cooked through.
- Once the salmon is cooked, you can serve it hot with some lemon juice and olive oil on top. And don’t forget to enjoy the delicious smoked salmon on traeger flavor!
- 1 side of salmon, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your Traeger grill to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on a baking sheet or in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over the fish and let it sit for at least 15 minutes, or up to 30 minutes if you have the time.
- Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- If you don't have a Traeger grill, you can also cook this salmon on a regular grill or in the oven. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- This salmon is also great served with rice and vegetables.
- Leftover salmon can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 25 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 17.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 94 mg
- Sodium: 470 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
>> You can watch this video underneath to know more about how to make Smoked Salmon On Traeger:
FAQs about Smoked Salmon On Traeger
What temperature do you smoke salmon on a pellet grill?
The ideal temperature for smoking salmon on a pellet grill is between 200-225 degrees Fahrenheit.
How do you smoke salmon on a Traeger grill?
Use high-quality salmon that has been cooked right and seasoned when smoking salmon on a Traeger grill. This will make it more likely that the fish will cook evenly and not stick to the grill. Additionally, it’s crucial to keep a constant eye on the grill’s temperature because salmon may easily overcook and turn dry.
How long does it take to cook salmon at 225?
It typically takes around 30-40 minutes to cook salmon at 225 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the exact time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
How long does salmon take to smoke at 180?
Smoking salmon at 180 degrees Fahrenheit will take longer than smoking it at a higher temperature. It is typically recommended to smoke salmon for 1-2 hours at this temperature. However, the exact time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
This Smoked Salmon on Traeger recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. The fish is full of flavor and the lemon juice and garlic add a nice zing. The smoked paprika gives the salmon a beautiful color and the skin gets crispy on the grill.
If you are looking for an impressive but easy recipe, this is it! Liliana Kitchen will regularly update content about food and recipes so that you can serve your own and your family with the best effort alongside our useful tips!