Smoked Broccoli is a unique and flavorful way to enjoy this healthy vegetable. Broccoli is packed with nutrients, and smoking it brings out a deep, rich flavor that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a healthy side dish or an impressive main course, smoked broccoli is a great option.
How to make Smoked Broccoli?
Smoked Broccoli is a delicious and easy way to add a smoky flavor to your dishes. This recipe is simple and easy to follow, and you will be able to create a delicious and smoky dish in no time at all.
- First, you will need some wood chips or chunks. You can find these at most grocery stores or online. Once you have your wood chips or chunks, you will need to prepare your smoker. You can do this by preheating the smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Then, you will need to add your wood chips or chunks. Once the chips are added, you will need to close the smoker and allow it to cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- After the wood chips or chunks have been cooked, you will need to start cooking your broccoli. You will need to add the broccoli to a smoker box or smoker pouch. You will then need to smoke the broccoli for about 20 minutes. During the smoking process, you will want to make sure that the broccoli is constantly moving so that it does not burn.
- Once the broccoli has been smoked, you will need to remove it from the smoker and allow it to cool. Then, you will need to cut it into small pieces and serve it with your favorite dish. Smoked broccoli is a delicious and easy way to add a smoky flavor to your dishes.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of smoking wood chips
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Mix together the smoking wood chips, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Place the broccoli florets in a single layer on the smoking rack and spread the smoking wood chip mixture over the tops.
- Smoke for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and slightly charred around the edges.
- Serving Size: 1 cup, or about 80 grams
- Calories: 84 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 383 mg
- Potassium: 447 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Vitamin A: 10.4 %
- Vitamin C: 24.4 %
- Calcium: 2.4 %
- Iron: 5.4 %
Read more related posts:
FAQs about Smoked Broccoli
Can you smoke broccoli?
Smoked broccoli might sound like an odd combination, but it is a delicious and healthy option. Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is packed with nutrients, including fiber, vitamin C, and calcium. When you smoke broccoli, you can enjoy all of these health benefits while adding a unique flavor to your meal.
How do you make broccoli stay crunchy?
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to prepare broccoli, smoked broccoli is a great option. This cooking method results in crunchy, flavorful broccoli that’s perfect as a side dish or added to other recipes. Here’s how to smoke broccoli so that it turns out perfectly every time.
- To start, you’ll need about 1 pound of broccoli florets. Rinse the florets and pat them dry with a clean towel. Then, preheat your smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, place the broccoli on the smoker grate and cook for 30-35 minutes. Keep an eye on the broccoli during cooking, and if it starts to get too dark, remove it from the smoker.
- Once the broccoli is done smoking, it’s ready to eat!
What can I add to broccoli to make it taste better?
One way to improve the taste of broccoli is to add some flavorful seasonings. This can include things like garlic, salt, and pepper. By adding these simple ingredients, you can really bring out the flavor of the broccoli and make it much more enjoyable to eat.
What is the healthiest way to cook broccoli?
Some people like to steam their broccoli, while others prefer to stir-fry or smoke it. And then there are those who like to bake or roast their broccoli in the oven.
And according to some experts, steaming is the best way to preserve the nutrients in broccoli. Stir-frying and baking are also good options, but they can cause some of the nutrients to be lost.
If you want to get the most out of your broccoli, make sure to cook it using one of these three methods.
Smoked broccoli is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy this cruciferous vegetable. It’s easy to make and can be enjoyed as a side dish or added to other recipes. And best of all, it’s packed with nutrients that are good for your health.
So, if you’re looking for a new way to enjoy broccoli, give
Check out our website Liliana Kitchen for more interesting posts and blogs about recipes and food content!
> Watch this video here to get more detail of the Smoked Broccoli Recipe: