Are you looking for an easy and delicious family dinner recipe? Look no further than the Rempel Family Meatloaf. This is a classic comfort food that’s just as good for dinner as it is for leftovers. This Rempel Family Meatloaf recipe is perfect for busy families because it’s easy to make and freezes well. Plus, it’s always a hit with kids and adults alike! Give this recipe a try the next time you’re looking for something simple, hearty, and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup crushed buttery round crackers
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, crushed crackers, Cheddar cheese, and onion soup. Whisk the eggs, ketchup, and steak sauce in a separate bowl until smooth. Mix the eggs into the meat until evenly combined, if the mixture seems too dry, add a little water.
3. Shape mixture into a loaf and place in the prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45-55 minutes in preheated oven until the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C) and is no longer pink in the center.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
More recipes on meat topic:
- Smoked jalapeno poppers
- Smoked Meatballs recipe
- How long to cook meatloaf at 350
- how long cook meatloaf 375