If you’re looking for a delicious and indulgent drink to enjoy this winter season, look no further than the Peanut Butter White Russian! This unique cocktail is perfect for parties or gatherings with friends, and it’s easy to make. All you need is vodka, Kahlua, milk, and creamy peanut butter. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a shaker with ice, pour into glasses, and enjoy! The resulting drink is creamy, chocolatey, and slightly nutty – perfect for satisfying your cravings. So next time you’re in the mood for something special, give the peanut Butter White Russian a try!
- 1.5 ounces Peanut butter whiskey (Screwball)
- .75 ounce Kahlua or Coffee liqueur
- .5 ounce Half-a-half or Heavy cream
- Add ice to a rocks glass.
- Pour the Kahlua first, then the peanut butter whiskey. After that, pour the half and half on top gradually.
- To blend the ingredients, stir them gently. Some individuals instead enjoy their White Russian shaken. This makes for a really foamy drink.
- Whole milk can be used in place of half and half if you don't have any on hand. Simply put, it's not as creamy.
- For a super-rich, creamy cocktail, some people choose heavy cream to half and half.
- If you have a milk allergy, you can use any milk substitute. You could also use coconut cream.
FAQs about Peanut Butter White Russian
What’s the difference between a White Russian cocktail and a Black Russian cocktail?
Both drinks contain vodka and Kahlua and are served over ice in a rocks glass. The main distinction is the addition of cream to the cocktail in a White Russian. The names of the drinks are drawn from their colors.
A White Russian also uses vodka, coffee liqueur, and sugar, but these ingredients are combined with milk or cream instead of just water like in a Black Russian. The result is a sweeter and richer drink.
What flavor is Kahlua?
It’s a rum, sugar, and coffee-based Mexican liqueur. Kahlua is a coffee liqueur with a bittersweet flavor. It is made with Arabica coffee beans, sugar cane, and vanilla beans. The coffee beans are roasted and then distilled to create the base of the liqueur. Sugar cane and vanilla bean are added for sweetness and flavor. It’s not bitter, in fact, it’s pretty sweet, so don’t worry.
Does peanut butter whiskey actually taste like peanut butter?
Yes, peanut butter whiskey actually does taste like peanut butter. The flavor is achieved by infusing the whiskey with roasted peanuts. The peanuts give the whiskey a nutty flavor and a creamy texture.
Thank you for reading this blog post on how to make a Peanut Butter White Russian. Liliana Kitchen hopes you enjoy the drink and are able to recreate it at home. Be sure to check out some of our other recipes while you’re here. Until next time, cheers!