Welcome to my blog, where I going to be share recipes from my Mexican heritage. I believe that food is one of the most important parts of a relationship, and I hope that you will enjoy the recipes I recommend!
Mexican white trash dish is a delicious mix of flavors and spices that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. There are many different recipes for Mexican white trash, but the basic ingredients are usually the same. The dish is often made with refried beans, which are mashed and then fried. Mexican white trash can also be made with other ingredients, such as corn or potatoes. This gives the dish a thick, creamy texture. Cheese is also a common ingredient in Mexican white trash. It is typically used as a topping, but it can also be mixed into the dish. The dish is typically served warm, but it can also be served cold.
This dish is often served with some type of meat. The most common meats used in this dish are chicken, beef, and pork. However, any type of meat can be used. The meat is usually cooked in a sauce or broth before it is added to the dish. This gives the dish a more flavorful taste.
This is a simple dish that is perfect for any occasion. It can be served as a side dish or as an appetizer. It is also a great dish to bring to potlucks or parties. The dish is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. This makes it a great dish for busy families or individuals.
- White Trash Tacos (crushed): 1 bag
- Shredded chicken: 2 Cup
- Shredded cheese: 2 Cup
- Cream of chicken soup: 1 Can
- Rotel tomatoes: 1 Can
- Sour cream: ½ Cup
- Milk: ½ Cup
- Taco seasoning: 1/2 package
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick spray or grease a 1.5-quart casserole dish or larger.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the white trash tacos in a mixing bowl. Place half of the white trash tacos in the casserole dish.
- Place half of the chicken mixture on the second layer, and repeat with the chicken mixture and White Chicken Taco layers until your mixture is complete.
- Add more cheese to the top layer. Bake for 35 minutes, wrapped in foil.
>> More recipes:
In short, the best part is that this dish is so filling and flavorful that you won’t even miss the traditional Mexican flavors. So, if you’re looking for a cheap and easy meal that will please everyone in your family, give Mexican White Trash a try. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed! Liliana Kitchen hopes you enjoyed this recipe, thanks for reading, and have a great day!