Are you looking for a delicious and easy sauce recipe that will impress your family and friends? If so, then you need to try out Lotus Crack Sauce Recipe. This sauce is incredibly flavourful and can be used on seafood, chicken, pork, or beef. Best of all, it only takes minutes to make! So give it a try today. You won’t regret it!
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Chipotle peppers
- 2 tbsp of Fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp of Garlic salt
- 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic
- Serving bowl
- Arrange all the ingredients together: First, gather all the required supplies and equipment in one location.
- Put the ingredients into the blender jar: Now, put 1 cup of mayonnaise, 3 chipotle peppers, 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice, ½ tsp of garlic salt, and 1 tbsp of minced garlic into your blender jar.
- Blend the ingredients: turn on your blender and blend all the ingredients until they become a smooth sauce.
- Served the sauce: Turn off the blender and serve your crack sauce with any of your favorite dishes.
- Add more garlic to the recipe. Garlic is a powerful antioxidant and helps to make the sauce taste better.
- Use less soy sauce. Soy sauce can overpower the other flavors in the recipe, making it salty and artificial.
- Use less sugar. Sugar can also make the sauce too sweet and artificial tasting.
Several health advantages of the Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe include the following:
- Heart Diseases
- Cancer Prevention
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Healthy Eyes And Ears Hair
- Healthy Skin
- Bone Health
Moreover, Lotus crack sauce also boosts immunity by providing vitamins A and E.
If you are eating the sauce alone, then the nutritional value of the Lotus seafood recipe will be different from what I mentioned above.
The best way to ensure that you get all the benefits of the Lotus seafood crack sauce recipe is to eat it with qualified kinds of seafood. This contains vitamins and minerals that your body needs to stay healthy.
You should be careful when storing it. Light and heat can damage the flavor and texture, so store your sauce in a cool, dry place. In the fridge, the sauce will last up to a week. However, I like to finish the sauce within 3 days for the full fresh flavor of the aromatics.
How to serve?
- Marinade: Use the recipe for Lotus Crack Sauce to marinate chicken or seafood. Before cooking it, let it rest for at least an hour. Then, savor!
- Dressing: With Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe on top of your salad, you’ll get the taste of your favorite seafood without the calories. This dressing has a sweet and spicy flavor that goes well with leafy greens and other vegetables.
- Dip: Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe is delicious with almost any food. Dip carrots, celery, and even apples in the sauce.
- Stir-Fry: For a quick and easy meal, stir-fry your meat or vegetables in a pan with Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe. You can make this dish in a matter of minutes and have leftovers for the next day!
- Soup: Spoon your favorite soup or stew over rice, top with Lotus Seafood Crack Sauce Recipe, and you’ve got the perfect meal.
FAQs about Lotus Crack Sauce Recipe
Is Crack Sauce Spicy?
The crack sauce is a combination of various flavors and ketchup. It is commonly found in fast-food establishments. It has gained popularity in the United States, and it comes in a variety of flavors.
The most common is garlic-based, which gives the crack fries or seafood a zingy flavor.
Why is it called crack sauce?
The word “Crack” is used to describe food that is difficult to stop eating. When we first started to share our hot sauce, everyone just couldn’t stop eating it. So we gave our sauce a name that it truly deserves.
Where is crack sauce from?
Who made the crack sauce?
As a fashion, and celebrity photographer, and TV host for Street to Kitchen Asia, Yu Tsai has had the opportunity to travel around the world on countless assignments. Inspired by the places he has visited and the amazing food experienced around the globe, Only Crack Sauce was born.
Liliana Kitchen hopes this post has inspired you to try out a new recipe. The Lotus Crack Sauce is simple, delicious, and perfect for any party or gathering. Be sure to let me know how it turns out if you give it a go! If you have any questions about the recipe or would like to share your own version, please leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and be sure to check back soon for more recipes and cooking tips!