Do you love the taste of a juicy burger, seared to perfection? If so, then you’ll definitely want to learn how to broil burgers. This cooking method is quick and easy, and it produces reliably delicious results.
Best of all, once you master the basics of broil burgers, you can start experimenting with different flavorings and toppings to create your own unique creations. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started with this juicy broiled burgers recipe!
Broil Burgers: What Is It?
Simply put, broiling is a method of cooking food by exposing it to direct radiant heat. This is typically accomplished by placing the food on a rack underneath an overhead element, which emits intense heat.
As a result, broiling is very similar to grilling, and in fact, the two methods can be used interchangeably in many cases. The main difference between grilling and broiling is that grilling typically involves cooking food over an open flame, while broiling uses an overhead element. Both methods cook food quickly and produce a seared, crisp exterior.
Broil Burgers In The Oven: A Cooking Way To Upgrade Your Skills
Are you looking for a new cooking method to try? If so, then you should definitely consider broiling burgers in the oven. This cooking method is quick, easy, and produces delicious results.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when broiling burgers.
- First, it’s important to use lean ground beef for your burgers. Otherwise, they may shrink excessively or even fall apart during cooking.
- Second, be sure to form the burgers into patties that are about 1/2-inch thick. This will ensure that they cook evenly all the way through.
- Finally, don’t forget to preheat the broiler before cooking the burgers. This will help to ensure that they cook evenly and don’t stick to the rack.
Why This Juicy Broiled Burgers Recipe Will Be Your Favorite?
This delicious juicy broiled burgers recipe will quickly become your family’s favorite! The key to making perfect burgers is to cook them slowly over low heat so that they remain juicy and moist. This recipe uses a combination of ground beef and ground pork, which creates a flavorful and juicy burger.
The addition of onions, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce adds depth of flavor, while the bread crumbs help to bind the ingredients together. Once the burgers are formed, they are broiled slowly under low heat until they are cooked through.
The result is a delicious burger that is packed with flavor and juiciness. Give this recipe a try the next time you are looking for a delicious and easy meal!
>> You might also like:
How To Broil Burgers In The Oven?
This juicy broiled burgers recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious burger without having to fire up the grill. The key to making juicy, flavorful burgers is to use lean ground beef and season them well.
I also like to add a little bit of Worcestershire sauce to the mix, which helps to add even more flavor. You can also add other seasonings to taste, such as garlic powder, onion powder, or even some fresh herbs.
Once the burgers are seasoned to your liking, simply form them into patties and place them on a rack underneath the preheated broiler. Cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked to your liking. Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy a great dish!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- - FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheese
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place the patties on a rack underneath the preheated broiler and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking.
- While the burgers are cooking, mix together the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture on the hamburger buns.
- Add a burger patty to each bun and top with a slice of cheese and an onion ring.
- Serve immediately.
- When cooking the burgers, be sure to preheat the broiler first. This will help to ensure that they cook evenly and don't stick to the rack.
- In case you want extra flavor, try adding some fresh herbs to the burger mixture before cooking. Rosemary, thyme, and oregano all work well.
- Calories: 544
- Fat: 35.4g
- Carbohydrates: 33.2g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 1077mg
- Potassium: 555mg
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Sugar: 6.2g
- Vitamin A: 535IU
- Vitamin C: 1.3mg
- Calcium: 263mg
- Iron: 4.1mg
>> Already fell for this masterpiece yet? Take your time looking into this tutorial video here to understand why this recipe that good!
Tips From Liliana Kitchen
This recipe is for juicy broiled burgers that are packed with flavor. The secret to its success is in the toppings.
- First, a simple mixture of ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce is spread on the bun before the burger is added. This adds tons of flavor and prevents the burger from drying out.
- Second, a slice of cheese is added to the burger right before it’s removed from the heat. This ensures that the cheese is melted and gooey, and it also adds an extra layer of flavor.
- Finally, the burger is topped with a crispy onion ring. This gives the burger a nice crunch and prevents it from being too heavy.
This juicy broiled burgers sure can be combined with other ingredients for brand new amazing flavors:
- Suppose you are not a fan of ketchup, you can leave it out of the recipe or replace it with your favorite sauce.
- You can also add other toppings to the burger, such as bacon, avocado, or even BBQ sauce. Get creative and make the burger your own!
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you’re feeding a crowd. Simply cook the burgers in batches and keep them warm in a low oven until they’re all done.
- If you want a leaner burger, you can use ground turkey or chicken in place of beef. Just be sure to season it well so that it’s packed with flavor.
- Assuming you are looking for a vegetarian option, you can replace the beef with a veggie burger patty or even a portobello mushroom cap. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the patty.
FAQs About How To Broil Burgers In The Oven
How long does it take to broil hamburgers?
It usually takes about 5 minutes per side to broil a hamburger. However, this can vary depending on the thickness of the burger and how well done you like it.
Can I broil frozen burgers?
Yes, you can broil frozen burgers. Just be sure to cook them for a few minutes longer than fresh burgers.
Do you broil burgers on high or low?
You should broil burgers on high. This will help to ensure that they cook evenly and don’t stick to the rack.
What can I use instead of Worcestershire sauce?
If you don’t have Worcestershire sauce, you can use soy sauce, tamari, or even fish sauce. Just be sure to adjust the other seasonings accordingly.
What can I serve with broiled burgers?
Some good side dish options include roasted potatoes, a simple salad, coleslaw, or even baked beans. Get creative and make the meal your own!
What does it mean to broil a burger?
Broiling a burger means to cook it under direct heat. This can be done in an oven or on a grill. Broiling is a quick and easy way to cook a burger, and it helps to prevent it from drying out.
How do I know when my burger is done?
The best way to check is to use a meat thermometer. The burger is cooked through when it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
Broiling burgers is a quick and easy way to cook them, and it helps to prevent them from drying out. Be sure to broil the burgers on high and use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Get creative with your toppings and sides, and have a good time with this recipe!
In case you want to be engaged more in the world of food, there is no better place for you to find than Liliana Kitchen! Me and my team will try our best to contribute the best quality content for you to follow!