If you’re looking for a delicious, juicy steak recipe, look no further than this grilled hanger steak recipe. Hanger steak is a cut of beef that’s full of flavor, and when it’s grilled to perfection, it’s truly a treat.
This recipe calls for a simple marinade of garlic, rosemary, and olive oil, which really lets the beef flavor shine through. And since hanger steak is a relatively lean cut of beef, it’s a healthy option too. So fire up the grill and give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!
What Is Grilled Hanger Steak?
Grilled hanger steak is a cut of beef that’s been marinated and then grilled. It’s a leaner cut of beef, so it’s a healthy option, and it’s full of flavor. This recipe calls for a simple marinade of garlic, rosemary, and olive oil, which really lets the beef flavor shine.
How To Make Grilled Hanger Steak?
Grilled hanger steak is a great way to enjoy a juicy, flavorful steak without all the hassle of a traditional grill. This steak is perfect for a quick and easy meal, and it can be made in just a few minutes using a simple technique.
First, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Then, season your steak with salt and pepper. Next, place the steak on the grill and cook for about 5 – 7 minutes per side, or until it is cooked to your liking.
Finally, serve the steak hot with your favorite sauce.
- 1 pound hanger steak
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a ziplock bag. Add the hanger steak and massage the bag so that the steak is well coated in the marinade.
- Let the steak marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours if you have the time.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the steak for 5-7 minutes per side, or until it reaches the desired level of oneness.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin strips. Serve immediately.
- If you can't find hanger steak at your local grocery store, you can substitute flank steak or skirt steak.
- This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the steak for 10-12 minutes, or until it reaches the desired level of doneness.
- Letting the steak rest for a few minutes after cooking helps to keep it juicy and flavorful. So don't skip this.
- Don't overcook your steak! Hanger steak is best when it's cooked to medium-rare or medium. Any more than that and it will start to get tough.
>>> Related post:
FAQs about Grilled Hanger Steak Recipe
How should hanger steak be cooked?
Hanger steak should be cooked to medium-rare or medium doneness for the best flavor and texture.
Is hanger steak a good cut?
Yes, hanger steak is an excellent cut of beef. It’s lean and full of flavor, and it’s also relatively inexpensive.
Why is my hanger steak tough?
If your hanger steak is tough, it’s likely because it was overcooked. Hanger steak should be cooked to medium-rare or medium doneness for the best flavor and texture.
Can you eat hanger steak medium-rare?
Hanger steak is best cooked to medium-rare, or a maximum of the medium. Any further and the steak will become tough and dry.
>> This tutorial video here will help you understand more about how to make grilled hanger steak:
This grilled hanger steak recipe is a simple, yet delicious way to enjoy this flavorful cut of beef. The key is not to overcook the steak, and to let it rest for a few minutes after cooking so that the juices can redistribute. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy your Grilled Hanger Steak!
Liliana Kitchen will try to bring to you the most delicious and interesting food recipes and content that you always wish for! Stay tuned so that you do not miss any of our latest posts!