Are you looking for a healthy and delicious salmon recipe? Look no further than this Ginger dill salmon. This dish is packed with flavor and is perfect for a weeknight meal. The herbs and spices give the salmon a delicious coating, and the ginger adds a touch of sweetness. You can serve this dish with rice or salad for a complete meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and only takes 30 minutes to cook. So give this recipe a try today! You won’t be disappointed.
- 1 (11/2 pound) Salmon fillet, skin on or skinless
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1 (2 inches) piece of ginger, scrubbed and finely grated ( no need to peel)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 ripe avocado
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat the salmon dry, then season with salt and pepper and place it on the lined tray, skin side down.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dill, ginger, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Half of the dill-ginger mixture should be spread on top of the salmon. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 120 degrees.
- While the salmon cooks, cut off the top and bottom of the grapefruit and place it on one of the cut sides. Cut away the peel and pith by following the curve of the fruit. To extract any juice from the peels, squeeze them into the dill-ginger mixture. Cut the fruit in half through the top, then into 1/4 inch thick half-moons, and remove the seeds. Continue with the oranges. Season the citrus fruit generously with salt and gently stir it into the dill-ginger mixture.
- Divide the salmon into large pieces and serve with the citrus salad on plates. Peel and pit the avocado, then cut it into quarters lengthwise and arrange it on plates.
- Season the juices from the mixture with black pepper, another drizzle of olive oil, and sea salt.
- The salad and salmon can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to two days. They can be served either warm or cold. Garnish with baby greens, thinly sliced cucumbers, noodles, or tostadas if desired.
Ginger Dill Salmon is a delicious and healthy meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. It is a healthy and light meal that is perfect for any time of the day. The salmon is cooked perfectly and has a delicious ginger flavor that is perfect for those who love salmon. Overall, thank you for reading this post on ginger dill salmon. Liliana Kitchen hopes you will give this recipe a try! If you do, please let us know how it turns out in the comments below.