This Caribbean mule cocktail recipe is a great way to enjoy a cold beverage on a hot day. The recipe calls for a mixture of rum, ginger ale, lime juice, and sugar to be used in the recipe. The ginger beer helps to balance out the sweet flavor of the lime juice and sugar.
What is Caribbean Mule?
When it comes to cocktails, the Caribbean Mule can be considered a classic. The drink is made with rum, lime juice, brown sugar and ginger beer. The recipe has been around for centuries and it’s said that it was originally created in the Caribbean.
History of the Caribbean Mule
The history of the Caribbean Mule is a fascinating one. It’s said that the drink was first created in the Caribbean and it was originally called a “mule” because of the sugar and ginger beer that was used in its preparation. Over time, the drink has evolved and now it’s typically made with rum, lime juice, brown sugar and ginger beer.
How to make a Caribbean Mule cocktail?
Enjoy this Caribbean Mule Cocktail recipe? Pin it to your cocktail board to make it easier to find later!
- 2 oz. White and Light Rum
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge and ginger ale straw to garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, ginger beer, and simple syrup. Shake well and strain into a hurricane glass.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the drink and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a ginger ale straw. Enjoy!
Which rum to use for Caribbean Mule
There are a lot of different rum options when it comes to this drink, so it’s important to choose the right one for your taste. For this recipe, we recommend using a light rum like Cruzan White Rum or Bermuda Light Rum. Other rums that can be used include light rum, dark rum, and spiced rum.
How to make homemade simple syrup
To make your simple syrup, you will need sugar, water, and rum. Start by bringing the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan, the ideal ratio should be 1:1. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved. Make sure to keep an eye on the mixture so that it doesn’t boil over. Remove from the heat and let cool.
Once the syrup has cooled, add the rum. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
Here are a few helpful tips for making this delicious drink:
1. Use a good quality rum – the higher the quality, the better the drink will taste.
2. Make sure the lime juice is fresh – the fresher the lime, the better the drink will taste.
3. Use a sugar substitute if you want to cut down on calorie intake – Stevia or Splenda are both good options.
4. Serve the drink over ice – this will keep it cold and refreshing.
If you’re looking for a refreshing and unique cocktail to enjoy this summer, you should try a Caribbean mule. These cocktails are made with a variety of different liquors and spices, and they are sure to get your night started right. Here are five of the best Caribbean mule recipes to get you started:
1. The Hurricane: you can make it by use hurricane-infused rum, fresh lime juice, and sugar. A refreshing feeling, it is a tropical drink that is perfect for a hot summer day.
2. The Mule: This drink is made with vodka, ginger beer, and mint. It is a refreshing and light drink that is you can try for summer days.
3. The Cuba Libre: This recipe is made with rum, lime juice, and sugar. It will bring to you refreshing and also easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for a hot day.
4. The Cranberry Mule: This recipe we will use with vodka, cranberry juice, and sugar. It is a tart and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for a cool autumn day.
5. The Pineapple Mule: It is made with vodka, pineapple juice, and sugar. You will find a sweet taste and refreshing cocktail that should be fine to use for a hot summer day.
So whether you’re looking for a refreshing drink to enjoy in the summertime, or a cocktail to add a little bit of flavor to your party menu, the Caribbean Mule is a perfect option. And don’t forget the simple syrup- it’s a key ingredient in making this drink perfect!