Do you love juicy, fresh-tasting burgers? If you do, then you’re going to love this big smokey burger recipe! With its delicious and juicy flavors, this burger is sure to be a hit at your next party or get-together.
- 2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- ½ onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (1 ounce) slices sharp Cheddar cheese (Optional)
- 6 hamburger buns
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, grill seasoning, liquid smoke flavoring, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, adobo sauce, chipotle chile in adobo sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Shape mixture into six 1-inch-thick patties.
4. Grill burgers for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached.
5. Place burgers on buns. Top with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
>> More recipes: