Do you love English muffins? With an air fryer, you can enjoy this breakfast classic without feeling guilty. Air frying the muffins instead of baking will make them crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and best of all, they’re cooked without any added oils or butter. Best of all, Air Fryer Toasted English Muffins only take about 10 minutes! So gather your ingredients and get ready to start air frying.
- 1 whole English Muffins
- 2 teaspoons Butter (optional)
- Place your English muffin on a cutting board without cutting it yet.
- Put your split English muffin into the air fryer basket using a fork (remember that these are fork-split English muffins; read the package for additional information).
- The air fryer setting should be at 400 degrees F.
- The timer is for two to four minutes.
- Take out your English muffin and put butter on top (totally optional)
- Serve, plate, and have fun!
- Do not cut the English muffin with a knife. Cutting with a knife will make the inside flat and not as textured. Use a fork to split the muffin in half.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can use your oven set to broil on high for about 45 seconds to a minute per side. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn!
- Do not overcrowd your air fryer as this will result in uneven toasting. If you are cooking for a large group, cook the English muffins in batches.
- To reheat an English muffin in the air fryer: If you want to reheat an English muffin that’s already been toasted, place it in the air fryer for 30-60 seconds at 375F until warmed through.
Time and Temperature To Toast An English Muffin
The time it takes to toast an English muffin in the air fryer depends on the size of your English muffin. A good place to start is 375F for 4-5 minutes. Adjust if needed.
- Lightly Toasted: 375F for 2-3 minutes
- Medium Toasted: 375F for 4 minutes
- Dark Toasted: 400F for 5 minutes
Toppings for serving with English Muffin:
Some great toppings, for a quick breakfast, are:
- Cream Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- Peanut Butter
FAQs about Air Fryer Toasted English Muffins
Can you heat a muffin in an air fryer?
Yes, you can easily heat a muffin in the air fryer, set the muffin into the basket, and set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, and heat until warmed through, about 3-5 minutes.
Can I make English muffin pizzas in the air fryer?
Yes, it’s one of my family’s favorite quick lunches or snacks.
Thank you for reading our post on Air Fryer Toasted English Muffins. We hope you found this recipe helpful and easy to follow. Please share this post with your friends and family, and be sure to check back often for more recipes, tips, and tricks from Liliana Kitchen.